Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why am I Doing This

I decided to start this blog after noticing how I made people laugh when I would share stories about my two boys (Sam & Jake). Then, after I was done someone would share a funny story about one of their kids, and everybody would get a good laugh. It was then, that I realized that stories about the things our kids say, and/or do, cross all boundries. Some people don't like or "get" certain genres of jokes, e.g., political, religious, etc. but everybody seems to enjoy a, "Silly Kid Tale," so long as it is tasteful, (we can definitly do without poop stories) even though every parent has more than they wanted.Since they say laughter is the best medicine, I decided to cure the world (or at least anyone that views this blog) and share some of my "Silly Kid(s) tales" and hope you will share some of yours. This is my first blog so be patient with me and hopefully you will enjoy some of these stories.

No comments: