Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Just For Baking





















After a long day at work my back was aching, after a long day with the boys momma needed some rest; so she took a nap, and I decided to soak in a hot bath.
Everything sounded normal in the living room, Spongebob was on the TV and since I didn't hear anything, I assumed the boys were engrossed in the latest adventures of Spongebob and Patrick. Well, we all know what they say about assuming.
Imagine my surprise when I walked out into the living room and found everything covered in a white powdery substance. The living room looked like Hollywood was shooting a sequel to, "Scarface" (those of you that have seen the movie will know what I'm talking about). Everything was covered with this white substance, the TV, the sofa, the coffee table, and the floor. And speaking of the floor there were my two angels...making "snow angels" on our living room floor!
Apparently, they wanted to play in some snow and decided to created their own, with the help of a Costco size box of Bisquick.
As you can see, our new kitten, "Prissy" wasn't quick enough to escape the storm.
Just in case your wondering, it took about 2 hours to clean up.
Now, we were so distracted with the mess, that we figured the quickest way to clean the boys would be to throw them in the tub. Forgetting, of course, what happens to Bisquick when it is mixed with water. Now, I know they're not the first kids to have paste in their hair...but they might be the first to "make" paste in their hair.












No comments: