Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taste Great...Great Fitting


This is Jake, I 'd say between 2-3 yrs. We were enjoying some delicious pizza while watching TV. I looked over and saw that Jake had discovered that pizza had more uses than just tasting great and giving us heartburn. He was sitting there casually watching TV, not trying to show off or think he was being funny.
I can't help but wonder what he thought he had discovered...a new hat, perhaps, a head warmer, or maybe he was feeling a little self -conscious about his thin hair. I don't know, but it was funny enough that I forgave him for wasting a perfectly good piece of pizza.

2 comments:

Chaos-Jamie said...

That look on his face is priceless!

Sillykidtales said...

Yes, he was very nonchalant about it. Like he hadn't done anything out of the ordinary.