Friday, October 17, 2008

Under-Roo's Linked to Headaches

Last week we were at a friends house and Anya was playing so hard that she didn't quite make it to the bathroom on time. Since this has not happened in ages we had nothing for her to wear. So her brother being the nice guy that he is, opens his lunch box and pulls out a pair of Scooby Doo under-roo's and handed them to her(he's so prepared. I didn't even ask him to bring them). So after 15 minutes of consoling her, telling her that no one cares if she wears boy underware, she finally puts them on. Then on the ride home, her brother was singing and I was laughing and she got upset and said that we were making her headache "worser". When I asked,"Do you have a headache?" the reply was,"Yes! Don't you know these boy underwares are giving me a headache!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Anonymous said...

Coooool, made me laugh and remember my own daughter in the sme situation at 4, no younger brother and younger sister was still in nappies (daipers for our US cousins), so she had to go without. The result was it was 2 days before we could get her back into panties, she decided it was nicer without...

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I have 2 older brothers and I remember having to wear hand-me-down long underwear from them. I used to get so annoyed at my mom -- "but I don't need the hole in the front!"

good times....

marcy
http://marcydrivel.blogspot.com